Yield doubling system
The increased rate is calculated from the first minute after 192 hours of continuous liquidity supply
According to the data provided by the analytics platform nansen.ai, over 40% of users do not keep their funds in liquidity provider pools for more than 8 days.
Reason - low level of trust to projects and their quality.
We stand for quality DeFi services, that's why we take measures to retain users for the period over 8 days, for example, by doubling the yield after the 8th day of farming.
An increased rate is counted from the first minute after 192 hours of continuous supply of liquidity.
Example #1:
Let's assume that Alex began to farm 8F/BUSD for the total amount of 100 LP tokens. Suppose that APY of this pool is 45% for users farming for more than 8 days and 22.5% for those farming for a lesser period.
So, the income of Alex for the first 8 days will be [100*22.5%]*[8/365] = 0.49315 $8F tokens. Let's assume that Alex farms one month in total. In this case his total income will be equal to the income for the first 8 days at the rate of 22.5% and for the following 22 days at the rate of 45%. Therefore, Alex will get: 0.49315 + [100*45%]*[22/365] =0.49315 + 2.712328 = 3.205478 $8F tokens for 1 month of farming.
It is important to note that there is a number of assumptions in the example above:
  • For the sake of illustration the interest rate for the period is constant. In case of actual farming the interest rate is not fixed and may vary under the influence of two factors: the amount of funds deposited for the farmers reward and the number of farmers for which the remuneration is distributed.
Note! For each replenishment, the yield is calculated for each amount individually taking into account the number of days that passed from the time of depositing such amount.
Example #2:
Let's assume Alex began to farm 8F/BUSD for the total amount of 100 LP tokens. Suppose that APY of this pool is 45% for users farming for more than 8 days and 22.5% for those farming for a lesser period. In 8 days, Alex decided to add extra 100 LP tokens in the pool. Therefore, the yield in his pool will be calculated for each deposited amount separately.
For the first amount of 100 LP tokens the yield percent will be accrued at the rate of 45% as the period of 8 days has already ended for it.
For the second amount of 100 LP tokens the yield percent will be accrued at the rate of 22.5% as farming for this amount has just started and 8 days have not passed.
Copy link